With the release of Windows 10, MS Office 2016 and the new high resolution monitors (like a Surface Pro), I’ve received a flurry of phone calls from customers asking is Act! compatible?
For Windows 10 & MS Office 2016:
- Act! 18, the newest release, is designed specifically to interface with Windows 10 and MS Office 2016.
- Act! v17 or v16 may work but will need to have the latest version with hotfixes.
- Older versions of Act! will probably not be compatible.
High resolution monitors:
- Leave your recommended display settings alone and download and apply this fix.
Before upgrading to Windows 10:
- Be sure to check ALL of the software you use, not just Act! to see if it’s compatible.
Other questions? I’m here to help! Reach out to me anytime.